At GEAR:30 we strive to make returns and exchanges as hassle free as possible - we understand that sizes can vary brand to brand, and nobody wants to get stuck with a quality piece of gear that simply doesn't fit. Please note - all returns or exchanges must be new/unused products with tags, and we're unable to accept returns on life-saving equipment like: Avalanche bags, beacons, climbing hardware, ropes, and slings.
- 30 day window: All returns/exchanges must be handled within 30 days of purchase. Items received late will be processed with store credit only.
- Any product defects, damage, or concern must be communicated within 72 hours of delivery and will be promptly taken care of by our team
- Exchanges for a different size are FREE of charge, oversize shipping fees may apply
- We can only accept returns/exchanges for new/unused products with tags & original boxes
- Returns on closeouts and clearance items over 50% off can only be returned for store credit
- Cost of return shipping is taken out of all returns, while exchanges are free
- To start a return, please email your order number and return request to email@example.com
- 30 day window for all returns/exchanges
- Store credit only for clearance items over 50% off
- Stop by the store any time with your gear - new with tags - and we'll take care of you.
- Don't have a receipt? Shouldn't be a problem, we can usually find your purchase within the system.
- We can accept warranty claims within 30 days, past then any warranty issue needs to be sent directly to the manufacturer
- Have a question about your product and its warranty? Email our expert - firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Just give us a call