First, product must be in resalable condition for return. If it's a warranty issue and it's been less than 30 days, we will return it. If it's a warranty issue and it's been 31 days or more, the item must be returned through the manufacturer.
In-Store: 30 days
- If you have a receipt, In-store returns are easy peasy. If you don't have a receipt, we will simply look up your purchase in our system given you gave us your name at checkout. If you do not have a receipt, and a name was withheld at checkout, and we fail to locate your purchase, we can exchange for in-store credit only as long as a GEAR:30 label is visible. it's slightly less easy peasy, but not extraordinarily difficult either.
Online: GEAR:30 must be contacted about your return within 30 days from purchase
- You may cancel an order any time prior to shipment.
- Product must be in resalable condition for return. We are not liable for damage occurred during shipping. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund earlier. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- There are NO returns on clearance Items. Clearance includes items over 30% off.
Questions or Concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801.732.5870