- All products are added to your cart.
Created for the ski-mountaineer, our Sharp Edge Pants will take you through the mountains hut to hut as you pursue the perfect line.
Providing total protection and the freedom to move, the Sharp Edge Pants are for those looking to push their limits on steep and technical terrain. Made from the waterproof yet highly breathable Pertex Shield® AP they are hard wearing without sacrificing comfort and mobility.
Lightweight and fully featured, additions such as thigh vents for rapid cooling on climbs, plenty of pockets and Kevlar reinforced patches to prevent damage from an edge or crampon make the Sharp Edge pants the obvious choice for ski mountaineering.
- Weight: 580g/20.4oz (estimate) inc braces, 512g/18oz (estimate) without braces
- Pertex Shield® AP 3L fabric with stretch
- Fleece lined, adjustable velcro waist with secure snap closure, belt loops and 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® zip fly
- Includes adjustable, removable, elasticated braces
- YKK® AquaGuard® mesh lined, 2-way thigh vents
- YKK® AquaGuard ankle zips
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon hip pocket and 2 YKK®AquaGuard® Vislon zip, bellowed thigh pockets, with internal mesh pocket
- Knee articulation
- Kevlar® - Cordura® crampon patches internal, removable ankle gaiters
- Ski Mountaineering boot compatible hem with internal reinforcement and under boot cord attachment points
- Fit: Regular
- SKU: QWG-10