- All products are added to your cart.
The ideal partner for ski mountaineering, the Sharp Edge is designed for technical climbs and nail biting descents.
Striking the perfect balance between protection and comfort, this jacket is as breathable as it is hard wearing. Made from the flexible Pertex AP 3L fabric the Sharp Edge offers complete shelter from the elements without restricting your movement.
With features such as YKK AquaGuard Escape Artist pit zips, chest pockets large enough for skins and a removable powder skirt, this jacket was created with one aim in mind - to give you the freedom to pursue the perfect line.
- Weight: 502g/17.7oz (estimate)
- Pertex Shield AP 3l fabric with stretch
- Ski Mountaineering helmet compatible hood with wired peak, lined collar & roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK AquaGuard Vislon zipped bellowed chest pockets, with ventilation, large enough for ski skins and 2 internal mesh bottle pockets
- YKK AquaGuard Escape Artist pit zips
- Removable powder skirt
- Hem drawcord with cord retainer and anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 12): 71cm /27.9 inch
- SKU: QWG-08