- All products are added to your cart.
The multi-faceted mountains are your world: the Masao HS Hooded Jacket Women protects you from the weather conditions in the mountains. It relies on 3-layer Mammut® DRYtechnology Pro material, which boasts excellent wind- and waterproof properties. The stormproof hood also provides protection from the wind and weather. It offers an optimal field of vision and is also easy to handle, even when wearing gloves. A variety of pockets allows you to carry your essential items close to your body. When it comes to more demanding challenges, the jacket is climbing harness-compatible. Gloves can also be easily worn with it. Ideal for exploring the mountains.
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Functional 'underarm gusset' for optimum freedom of movement
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Underarm ventilation with waterproof YKK Aquaguard® 2-way zipper
- Chest zipper pocket
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY