Hilleberg Tents Anjan 2 GT, 3-Season Tent
“Anjan” is a lake in northern Sweden.
Ideal tents for mobile journeys in warmer conditions where the lowest weight is the highest priority. THE NEW, EXTENDED VESTIBULE, ANJAN 2 GT was designed specifically as a super roomy yet still super light tent for mobile adventures in warmer and snow-free conditions and mostly protected terrain. And while it is indeed very light, it also has unexpected strength. During development, we exposed our Anjan and Anjan GT models to high winds, both man-made, in our “wind machine” (a converted snow making blower), and natural, in the northern Swedish mountains. We often left the tent set up for hours at a time, and the tents stood strong with no problem. Ideal for 3 season backpacking trips and summer bicycle tours, the Anjan 2 GT is also an excellent choice for hunters on scouting trips or on early season, minimalist hunts.
The Anjan 2 GT even makes a surprisingly light – yet huge – solo shelter for those who hold spaciousness in the highest regard! And for those fixated on carrying the lightest weight – and who are actively willing to relinquish warmth and overall ease of handling – Anjan 2 GT is quite capable of taking on the cold and wet bluster of spring and fall while contributing to a much lighter backpack! Other Anjan modelsAnjan 2 – two person version.Anjan 3 – three person version.Anjan 3 GT – three person version with extended vestibule.Every Hilleberg tent comes with outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with line runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions. “Minimum Weight” refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. “Packed Weight” includes all items that come with the tent All product features and measurement values, including tent weight and pole length, may vary somewhat from what is shown in our catalog, other printed items and on our website. Such differences can occur because of alterations in the design and production process and/or natural variations in the materials.
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and extended vestibule afford easy access and maximum storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders.