Built for the curious and inquisitive, we designed the Inquire to be a highly capable hiker for women. A durable yet lightweight suede upper paired with Danner® Dry protects from the elements whether navigating city streets or exploring new terrain off-trail. To ensure lasting comfort and stability without the added weight, we utilized our TRAILGUARD platform with a Danner® Plyolite® midsole. A custom Vibram® Inquire outsole with Megagrip compound inspires confident traction on wet and dry surfaces. No matter where you adventure, the Inquire can take you farther.
SUEDE & TEXTILE UPPER
- We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
DANNER PLYOLITE® MIDSOLE
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
VIBRAM® INQUIRE OUTSOLE
- This exclusive outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram’s Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Lightweight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
HOW IT FITS
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
||29 oz per pair