- All products are added to your cart.
Atlas Treeline Snowshoe
With the lightweight, smooth-striding design of Light-RideTM Suspension (LRS), comfort of the Wrapp Lux binding, and confidence of advanced aft traction, the Elektra Treeline Snowshoe will take you to the treeline and beyond.
- Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our 7075 aluminum ReactiV™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- The Elektra women’s designs grew from a two-year biomechanics research program to a deep line of successful women’s snowshoes that continue to lead the industry. Our Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women’s needs are more than frame-deep, our binding designs are molded around a women’s boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- The Wrapp Lux bindings feature EVA passing for long lasting comfort, and black Flowtape silicone straps that tighten with one easy pull, holding the foot securely.
- The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Our surest grip comes from sharp ice tips on the heel cleat with four angled, ridged side rails for superior all-mountain traction. The integrated heel lift bar ties directly into the traction for deeper penetration with each step.
- Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
- On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.